Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, we’ll hear two songs that landed on Rolling Stone’s Greatest Songs of All Time list, the song that charted three times within the same year, and the original version of a new wave classic from three Americans that pretended they were Australian. We’re not kidding.
It’s … 1965!
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Rolling Stones, Satisfaction (I Can’t Get No)
2. The Impressions – People Get Ready
3. Marvin Gaye – How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You)
-Movie: Thunderball – 1965
4. Tom Jones – What’s New Pussycat
5. The Byrds – Turn Turn Turn [There is a Season]
Super Hit 6. The Beatles, In My Life
7. The Strangeloves – I Want Candy
-TV Commercial – Franco American Spaghetti Oh’s
8. Vic Dana – Red Roses for a Blue Lady
9. Subterranean Homesick Blues
10. Righteous Brothers – Unchained Melody
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: