Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition, Dennis Willis and Steven Kirk celebrate three decades of Soundwaves with ten great songs from the moment it all started, back in … well, we’ll have to spin the wheel to find out! Also, stay tuned at the end because we’ll preview a brand new edition of Soundwaves FM!
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Dexy’s Midnight Runners, Come On Eileen
2. After the Fire, Der Kommisar
3. Missing Persons – Walking In L.A.
4. Thomas Dolby – She Blinded Me With Science
5. Thompson Twins – Lies
6. Duran Duran, Hungry Like The Wolf
7. Pat Benatar – Looking For A Stranger
8. Oxo – Whirly Girl
9. Frida – I Know There’s Something Going On
10. Sammy Hagar, Your Love Is Driving Me Crazy
BONUS: Scandal – Love’s Got A Line On You
+ SOUNDWAVES FM PREVIEW
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: