Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, we celebrate Good Friday with “good” songs! Good girls, good times, good vibrations, and even good riddance! Today’s show is so “good,” there are even a number of bonus tracks – and that ain’t bad!
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. The Knack, Good Girls Don’t
2. The Cars, Good Times Roll
3. Sheryl Crow, A Change Would Do You Good
4. Adam Ant, Goody Two Shoes
5. Beach Boys, Good Vibrations
6. Gorillaz, Feel Good, Inc.
7. Men at Work, Be Good Johnny
8. Harry Nilsson, Let The Good Times Roll
9. Billy Joel, Only the Good Die Young
10. Alanis Morissette, That I Would Be Good
BONUS: No Doubt, Hella Good
BONUS: Green Day, Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life)
BONUS: The Beatles, Good Day Sunshine
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: