Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, we celebrate our 150th episode in a distinctly 10@10 fashion – with ten great songs with numbers in the titles that add up to 150! Get out your calculators. This is one math class that sounds great!
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Blondie, One Way Or Another
2. Night Ranger, Four In The Morning (I Can’t Take Any More)
3. The Wallflowers, 6th Avenue Heartache
4. White Stripes, Seven Nation Army
5. The Beatles, Eight Days a Week
6. Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band, Tenth Avenue Freeze-Out
7. Stevie Nicks, Edge Of Seventeen
8. Robert Cray Band, 24-7 Man
9. Chicago, 25 or 6 to 4 6
10. Suzi Quatro – 48 Crash
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: