Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, the hit single a band refuses to play anymore because they think it’s hideous, the duo that had their Best New Artist Grammy taken away when it was revealed they didn’t actually perform their own music, and the artist who decided he was done with music videos so he replaced himself with supermodels!
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Cheap Trick, Can’t Stop Fallin’ Into Love
-News – Death of Jim Henson
2. George Michael, Freedom 90
3. The Black Crowes, She Talks to Angels
-MTV News: Vanilla Ice Explains Sampling
4. Jane’s Addiction, Been Caught Stealing
5. Heart, All I Wanna Do Is Make Love To You
6. Madonna, Vogue
-News: Milli Vanilli Controversy
7. Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers, Free Fallin’
8. Deee-Lite, Groove Is in the Heart
9. Jeff Lynne, Every Little Thing
-News: The Fall of the Berlin Wall
10. Mariah Carey, Vision Of Love
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: