Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, we’ll play the song that became a hit after Phil Collins completely reworked it, the song that launched an MTV “make my Video” contest that yielded 3,000 entries, and the sexy soundtrack hit originally recorded by Randy Newman 14 years earlier.
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Robert Palmer, I Didn’t Mean To Turn You On
2. Sly Fox, Let’s Go All The Way
3. Stevie Nicks, Talk To Me
-News: Space Shuttle Challenger Explosion / Reagan Space Shuttle Speech
4. Howard Jones, No One Is To Blame
5. Bob Dylan and Tom Petty…, Rock’N Roll Star (Precious Memories)
6. Madonna, True Blue
-TV: McDonald’s Hamburglar commercial 1986
7. Simply Red, Holding Back the Years
8. Joe Cocker, You Can Leave Your Hat On
9. Salt-N-Pepa, Push It
10. Janet Jackson, Funny How Time Flies (When You’re Having Fun)
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: