Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, it’s the year of rock and roll breakups! We’ll hear the final Steve Miller Band single to feature guitarist Boz Scaggs, the song that was recorded immediately after Ringo Starr quit the Beatles, the soon-to-be-defunct group effort that was credited only to its lead singer once the single was released.
FOLLOW US ON MIXCLOUD TO HEAR BRAND NEW EPISODES FIRST
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Steppenwolf, Born To Be Wild
2. Jr. Walker & The All Stars – Come See About Me
3. Gary Lewis and the Playboys – Sealed With A Kiss
4. The Mamas And Papas, Dream A Little Dream Of Me
-Batman TV Promo
5. Troggs – Love Is All Around
6. Super Hit 6: Dionne Warwick, Do You Know The Way To San Jose.m4a
7. Rolling Stones, Jumpin’ Jack Flash
-Martin Luther King Assassination (CBS News)
8. Cream, White Room
9. Steve Miller Band, Livin’ In The USA
10. The Beatles – Back in the USSR
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: