Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, it’s another edition of Top 10 Tuesday! We’ll count down the hits to the #1 song in the country on this day on whatever year the wheel lands on! Today, we’ll hear the first ever theme from a James Bond theme to become a hit only after it was covered by another artist, the #1 live version of a classic Jackson Five song that would also hit the top, and the father of one of the biggest artists of the 21st century.
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
TOP 10 TUESDAY! It’s … 1992!
10. Jon Secada, Just Another Day
9. the Cover Girls, Wishing on a Star
8. Celine Dion If You Asked Me To
7. Madonna, This Used to Be My Playground
6. Arrested Development, Tennessee
5. TLC, Baby Baby Baby
4. Billy Ray Cyrus, Achy Breaky Heart
3. Red Hot Chili Peppers, Under the Bridge
2. Mariah Carey, I’ll Be There
1. Sir Mix-a-lot, Baby Got Back
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: