Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, we’ll hear a band that was discovered on The Gong Show, the new wave act that scored their biggest hit with a disco-flavored soundtrack tune; and the one-time release from a supergroup that featured Dave Edmunds and Nick Lowe.
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Van Halen – Everybody Wants Some!!
-TV: Who Shot J.R.?
2. Blondie – Call Me
3. The Blues Brothers – She Caught the Katy
4. Oingo Boingo – Only A Lad
5. Huey Lewis & The News – Don’t Ever Tell Me That You Love
6. Pat Benatar – Hit Me With Your Best Shot
7. The Police – De Do Do Do, De Da Da Da
-John Lennon dead
8. Rolling Stones – Emotional Rescue
9. Rockpile – When I Write The Book
10. Gary Numan – Cars
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: