Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, we’ll hear John Lennon’s only US #1 solo single, Eric Clapton’s cover of a Bob Marley classic, and the guitarist who almost joined a band with Charles Manson.
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Grand Funk Railroad – The Loco-Motion
-TV: George Carlin & Flip Wilson
2. Blue Swede – Hooked on a Feelin’
3. Elton John – Whatever Gets You Through The Nig
-President Richard Nixon – Address Announcing Resignation
4. James Taylor & Carly Simon – Mockingbird
5. Olivia Newton-John – I Honestly Love You
6. Lynyrd Skynyrd – Sweet Home Alabama
7. Eric Clapton – I Shot The Sheriff
-TV: Mr. Microphone
8. Barry White – Can’t Get Enough Of Your Love,
9. Rick Derringer – Rock And Roll, Hoochie Koo
-Movie: Foxy Brown (1974) Trailer
10. Velvet Underground – Sweet Jane
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: