Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, it’s another edition of Top 10 Tuesday! We’ll count down the hits to the #1 song in the country on this day on whatever year the wheel lands on! Today, we’ll hear the song that would continue Whitney Houston’s string of seven consecutive #1 hits, the first single from an iconic artist that was banned from most of radio and MTV, and still became a huge smash, and one of the classic rock anthems of the 80s.
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
10. Gloria Estefan and Miami Sound Machine, Rhythm Is Gonna Get You
9. George Michael, I Want Your Sex
8. Crowded House, Something So Strong
7. U2, I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For
6. Pseudo Echo Funky Town
5. Expose, Point of No Return
4. The System, Don’t Disturb This Groove
3. Whitney Houston, I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me)
2. Bob Seger, Shakedown
1. Heart, Alone
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: