Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, we’ll hear only the second posthumously released No. 1 single in US chart history, the John Lennon single that Rolling Stone named the third greatest song of all time, and the cover of an Elvis Presley tune performed by Whitney Houston’s cousin.
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Tommy Roe – Stagger Lee
2. Staple Singers – You’ve Got To Earn It
3. Osmonds – One Bad Apple
4. Janis Joplin – Me And Bobby McGee
5. Brewer and Shipley – One Toke Over The Line
6. John Lennon Plastic Ono Band – Imagine
7. Led Zeppelin – Immigrant Song
8. Lee Michaels – Do You Know What I Mean
9. Bobby Bloom – Make Me Happy
10. Dramatics – Whatcha See Is Whatcha Get
BONUS: Dee Dee Warwick – Suspicious Minds
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: