Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, we’ll hear from the only musician honored by the National Baseball Hall of Fame, the squeaky-clean artist who recorded a dirty song written by Prince, and found herself banned from the radio, and the hit that paired members of Earth Wind and Fire, and Genesis.
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. John Fogerty – Centerfield
2. Mary Jane Girls – In My House
3. Philip Bailey & Phil Collins – Easy Lover
-Back to the Future
4. John Cafferty & The Beaver Brown Band – Tender Years
5. Sheena Easton – Sugar Walls
6. REO Speedwagon – Can’t Fight This Feeling
7. Pat Benatar – We Belong
8. Jesse Johnson’s Revue – Be Your Man
9. Mick Jagger – Just Another Night
10. John Parr – Naughty Naughty
BONUS: Santana – Say It Again
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: