Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, we’ve got your official Total Eclipse playlist! From Soundgarden and Elton John, to Bill Withers and Bonnie Tyler, we’ve got the perfect soundtrack for when the moon passes in front of the sun!
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Len – Steal My Sunshine
2. Soundgarden – Black Hole Sun
3. Bill Withers – Ain’t No Sunshine
4. Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers – The Dark of the Sun
5. The Police – Invisible Sun
6. Bonnie Tyler – Total Eclipse Of The Heart
7. Manfred Mann’s Earth Band – Blinded By the Light
8. Death Cab for Cutie – No Sunlight
9. Fun Lovin Criminals – Mister Sun
10. Coldplay – A Sky Full of Stars
BONUS: Elton John – Don’t Let The Sun Go Down On Me
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: