Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, it’s another edition of Top 10 Tuesday! Today, we celebrate the 55th anniversary of James Bond at the movies by counting down by biggest James Bond theme songs, as ranked by Billboard magazine.
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
10. Nancy Sinatra, You Only Live Twice (44)
9. Rita Coolidge – All Time High (36)
8. Tom Jones – Thunderball (25)
7. Shirley Bassey – Goldfinger (8)
6. Madonna – Die Another Day (8)
5. Adele – Skyfall (8)
4. Sheena Easton – For Your Eyes Only (4)
3. Paul McCartney & Wings – Live and Let Die (2)
2. Carly Simon – Nobody Does It Better (2)
1. Duran Duran – A View to a Kill (1)
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: