Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, we’ll hear the hit from a fictional cartoon band that went to #1 in nine countries, the Beatles song that began life as a campaign song for Timothy Leary, and Led Zeppelin’s only song to hit the Top 10!
FOLLOW US ON MIXCLOUD TO HEAR BRAND NEW EPISODES FIRST
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Diana Ross And The Supremes – Someday We’ll Be Together
2. Tommy James And The Shondells – Crimson And Clover
3. Blood, Sweat And Tears – And When I Die
4. Beatles – Come Together
5. Aretha Franklin – Eleanor Rigby
6. Archies – Sugar Sugar
7. Bob Seger System – Ramblin’ Gamblin’ Man
8. Nilsson – Everybody’s Talkin’
9. Turtles – You Showed Me
10. Creedence Clearwater Revival – Green River
BONUS: The Youngbloods – Get Together
BONUS: Led Zeppelin – Whole Lotta Love
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: