Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, we double back to National Radio Day with a second set of songs about the magic of radio. Once upon a time, radio was the portal to another world. We discovered our favorite artists, heard (and got to speak with) our favorite DJs, and experienced the soundtrack of our lives!
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Edwin Starr – H.A.P.P.Y. Radio
2. Johnny Guitar Watson – Baby’s In Love With The Radio
3. Shemekia Copeland – Who Stole My Radio
4. Blasters – Border Radio
5. Nanci Griffith – Listen To The Radio
6. Eric Carmen – Make Me Lose Control
7. Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers – The Last DJ
8. The Rockets – Turn Up The Radio
9. Regina Spektor – On The Radio
10. Roxy Music – Oh Yeah (On the Radio)
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: