Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, we pay tribute to recently-departed music legend Walter Becker with ten essential songs spanning his career – from early work with Donald Fagen to their groundbreaking work in Steely Dan, and solo projects.
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Donald Fagen and Walter Becker – You’ve Got to Walk It Like You Talk It or You’ll Lose That Beat
2. Peg – Aja (1977)
3. Michael Franks – Blue Pacific
4. Hey Nineteen – Gaucho (1980)
5. China Crisis – Black Man Ray
6. Steely Dan – FM (No Static at All)
7. Rosie Vella – Magic Smile
8. Ricki Lee Jones – The Horses
9. Walter Becker – Down at the Bottom
BONUS: Steely Dan – Two Against Nature
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: