Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, we’ll hear a song from the music legend who released two different albums of new material on the same day, the band that took their name from a Monty Python sketch, and the song that topped the Billboard Hot 100 chart for a whopping 13 weeks.
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. 10,000 Maniacs – These Are Days
2. Bruce Springsteen – Better Days
3. Sophie B Hawkins – Damn I Wish I Was Your Lover
-Movie: A Few Good Men – You can’t handle the truth!
4. Soup Dragons – Divine Thing
5. House Of Pain – Jump Around
6. Boyz II Men – End Of The Road
-News: Los Angeles Riots, 1992 (1)
7. U2 – One
8. k.d. lang – Constant Craving
-Movie: Groundhog Day
9. Talking Heads – Lifetime Piling Up
10. Toad The Wet Sprocket – All I Want
BONUS: Guns ‘n’ Roses – November Rain
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: