Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, it’s another edition of Top 10 Tuesday! We’ll count down the hits to the #1 song in the country on this day on whatever year the wheel lands on! Today, we’ll hear the song Lou Rawls performed at the Grammy while also battling a coughing fit, and the only #1 song with the same word repeated four times in a row.
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
10. Bee Gees – You Should Be Dancing
9. Chicago – If You Leave Me Now
8. War – Summer
7. Cliff Richard – Devil Woman
6. Boz Scaggs – Lowdown
5. Lou Rawls – You’ll Never Find Another Love Like Mine
4. Walter Murphy & The Big Apple Band – A Fifth Of Beethoven
3. England Dan & John Ford Coley – I’d Really Love To See You Tonight
2. KC and The Sunshine Band – (Shake, Shake, Shake) Shake Your Booty
1. Wild Cherry – Play That Funky Music
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: