Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, it’s another edition of Top 10 Tuesday! We’ll count down the ten greatest songs of all time, according to Rolling Stone magazine. All the usual suspects are there – the Stones, the Beatles, Ray Charles, Aretha – but you may be surprised at the most recent song on the list. Any guesses what #1 will be?
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
10. Ray Charles – What’d I Say (1959)
9. Nirvana – Smells Like Teen Spirit (1991)
8. The Beatles – Hey Jude (1968)
7. Chuck Berry – Johnny B. Goode (1958)
6. The Beach Boys – Good Vibrations (1966)
5. Aretha Franklin – Respect (1967)
4. Marvin Gaye – What’s Goin’ On (1971)
3. John Lennon – Imagine (1971)
2. Rolling Stones – (I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction (1965)
1. Bob Dylan – Like a Rolling Stone (1965)
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: