Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, it’s One Hit Wonder Day, so we’re going to hear ten classic members of the “one and done” club. But wait, there’s more! You might be surprised at the some of the stories behind these hits and the folks behind them!
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Tracey Ullman – They Don’t Know
2. Toni Basil – Mickey
3. The Buggles – Video Killed the Radio Star
4. Concrete Blonde – Joey
5. Norman Greenbaum – Spirit In The Sky
6. Ace Frehley – New York Groove
7. Dexys Midnight Runners – Come On Eileen
8. Fabulous Thunderbirds – Tuff Enuff
9. Chumbawamba – Tubthumping
10. Deep Blue Something – Breakfast At Tiffany’s
BONUS: The Wonders – That Thing You Do
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: