Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, it’s another edition of Top 10 Tuesday! We’ll count down the hits to the #1 song in the country on this day on whatever year the wheel lands on! Today, Tina Turner solidifies her comeback, the Cars swap out lead singers and score their biggest hit of the decade, and Cyndi Lauper has a party of one!
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
10. Bananarama – Cruel Summer
9. Stevie Wonder – I Just Called To Say I Love You #1
8. Sheila E – The Glamorous Life
7. Scandal featuring Patty Smyth – The Warrior
6. Huey Lewis & The News – If This Is It – #4 from Sports
5. The Cars – Drive – Heartbeat City – Benjamin Orr
4. Tina Turner – What’s Love Got To Do With It #1 two weeks ago – Private Dancer
3. Cyndi Lauper – She Bop – She’s So Unusual
2. Prince and the Revolution – Let’s Go Crazy #1 next week
1. John Waite – Missing You
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: