Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, we’ll hear the Jim Croce song that inspired Freddy Mercury to write a response, the song that became an accidental classic for Bette Midler, and a song from the album that stayed on the charts for 15 years.
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Jim Croce – Bad, Bad Leroy Brown
2. Bette Midler – Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy
3. J. Geils Band – Give It To Me
4. Martin Mull – Dueling Tubas
5. Stevie Wonder – Higher Ground
6. Marvin Gaye – Let’s Get It On
7. John Lennon – Mind Games
8. Pointer Sisters – Yes We Can Can
9. Vicki Lawrence – The Night the Lights Went Out In Georgia
10. The Who – Love, Reign O’er Me
BONUS: Pink Floyd – Money
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: