Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
LIKE WHAT YOU HEAR? PLEASE CONSIDER LEAVING A TIP!
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, it’s another edition of Top 10 Tuesday! We’ll count down the hits to the #1 song in the country on this day on whatever year the wheel lands on! Today, Diana Ross and the Supremes bring the drama, and you’ll never believe who’s singing song #5.
FOLLOW US ON MIXCLOUD TO HEAR BRAND NEW EPISODES FIRST
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
10. Brenton Wood – Gimme Little Sign
9. Young Rascals – How Can I Be Sure
8. Jay and the Techniques – Apples, Peaches, Pumpkin Pie
7. Diana Ross and the Supremes – Reflections
6. Jackie Wilson – (Your Love Keeps Lifting Me) Higher And Higher
5. Bill Cosby – Little Ole Man (Uptight-Everything’s Alright)
4. Bobby Vee and the Strangers – Come Back When You Grow Up
3. Bobbie Gentry – Ode To Billie Joe
2. The Association – Never My Love
1. Box Tops – The Letter
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: