Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, it’s another edition of Top 10 Tuesday! We’ll count down the hits to the #1 song in the country on this day on whatever year the wheel lands on! Today, Stevie Nicks teams up with Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers for one of their biggest hits, and the epic ballad that stayed at #1 for 9 weeks!
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
10. ELO – Hold On Tight
9. Rolling Stones – Start Me Up
8. Foreigner – Urgent
7. Eddie Rabbitt – Step By Step
6. Juice Newton – Queen Of Hearts
5. Ronnie Milsap – (There’s) No Gettin’ Over Me
4. Journey – Who’s Crying Now
3. Stevie Nicks (with Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers) – Stop Draggin’ My Heart Around
2. Christopher Cross – Arthur’s Theme (Best That You Can Do)
1. Diana Ross and Lionel Richie – Endless Love
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: