Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, we’ll hear the rock band courted so hard to record a song for a movie, that the producers actually put a reference to their band in the film, Michael Jackson’s hit that that stirred up controversy with its video, and Prince’s only #1 single not associated with a film.
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers – Learning To Fly
2. U2 – The Fly
3. Huey Lewis And The News – Couple Days Of
4. Guns N’ Roses – You Could Be Mine
5. Prince And The New Power Generation – Cream
6. Michael Jackson – Black Or White
7. Paul Simon – The Obvious Child
8. Salt ‘n Pepa – Let’s Talk About Sex
9. ZZ Top – Give It Up
10. ACDC – Moneytalks
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: