Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, it’s another edition of Top 10 Tuesday! Today is the 80s-tastic sequel to last month’s 70s collection, with lyric-free chart hits from Miami Vice, Beverly Hills Cop, Hill Street Blues, and the Winter Olympics!
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
10. Meco – Empire Strikes Back
9. David Foster – Love Theme From St. Elmo’s Fire
8. Kenny G – Silhouette
7. Jive Bunny And The Mastermixers – Swing The Mood
6. Mike Post Featuring Larry Carlton – The Theme From Hill Street Blues
5. Royal Philharmonic Orchestra – Hooked On Classics
4. Kenny G – Songbird
3. Harold Faltermeyer – Axel F
2. Jan Hammer – Miami Vice Theme
1. Vangelis – Chariots Of Fire – Titles
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: