Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, we’ll hear the MTV hit that was censored for making a reference to a joint, the breakthrough solo hit for Natalie Merchant, and the biggest soundtrack hit of the year, that was deemed ineligible for the Academy Awards.
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Matthew Sweet – Sick Of Myself
2. Garbage – Queer
3. Bonnie Raitt Bryan Adams – Rock Steady
4. Montell Jordan – This Is How We Do It
5. Sheryl Crow – Can’t Cry Anymore
6. Coolio (Featuring L.V.) – Gangsta’s Paradise
7. PJ Harvey – Down By The Water
8. Collective Soul – December
9. Natalie Merchant – Carnival
10. Tom Petty – You Don’t Know How It Feels
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: