Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, we’ll hear the Beatles song inspired by Eric Clapton, the surprise 80s rock jam written by Jon Bon Jovi and Richie Sambora, and the song that made Robert Plant cry. But wait,k there’s more! All ten songs connect somehow…
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. The Beatles – While My Guitar Gently Weeps
2. Derek And The Dominos – Layla
3. Gregg Allman – Midnight Rider
4. Robert Plant with Alison Krauss – Gone Gone Gone (Done Moved On)
5. Led Zeppelin – Kashmir
6. Heart – Stairway To Heaven
7. Ann Wilson and Mike Reno – Almost Paradise
8. Loverboy – Notorious
9. Bon Jovi – It’s My Life
10. Backstreet Boys – I Want It That Way
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: