Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, it’s another edition of Top 10 Tuesday! We’ll count down the hits to the #1 song in the country on this day on whatever year the wheel lands on! Today, we’ll hear the song that paired Stevie Wonder with the Jackson 5, and the first song ever performed on Saturday Night Live!
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
10. Osmonds – Love Me For A Reason
9. Tony Orlando & Dawn – Steppin Out Gonna Boogie Tonight
8. Bad Company – Can’t Get Enough
7. Blue Swede – Never My Love
6. Elton John – The Bitch Is Back
5. Carole King – Jazzman
4. Olivia Newton John – I Honestly Love You
3. Stevie Wonder – You Haven’t Done Nothin’
2. Dionne Warwick – Then Came You (With The Spinners)
1. Billy Preston – Nothing From Nothing
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: