Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, we’ll hear the hit song that first chartered as an instrumental, the Marvin Gaye classic that covered a #2 Gladys Knight hit from the year before, and the Beatles smash that John Lennon felt should have been the B-side.
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Tommy James and the Shondells – Mony Mony
2. Georgie Fame – The Ballad Of Bonnie And Clyde
3. Classics IV – Spooky
4. Merrilee Rush And The Turnabouts – Angel Of The Morning
5. Ohio Express – Yummy Yummy Yummy
6. Marvin Gaye – Heard It Through The Grapevine
7. Archie Bell And The Drells – Tighten Up
8. 5th Dimension – Stoned Soul Picnic
9. Johnny Nash – Hold Me Tight
10. Chambers Brothers – Time Has Come Today
BONUS: Beatles – Hey Jude
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: