Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, we’ll hear ten music artists who successfully crossed over from their day jobs as actors on soap operas to conquer the music charts … at least once!
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Michael Damian – Rock On – The Young And The Restless
2. Ricky Martin – Livin’ La Vida Loca – General Hospital
3. Drake – Find Your Love – Thank Me Later – Degrassi: The Next Generation
4.Natalie Imbruglia – Torn – Neighbours
5. Kylie Minogue – Can’t Get You Out Of My Head – Neighbours
6. Lauryn Hill – Doo Wop (That Thing) – The Miseducation Of Lauryn Hill
7. Jesse McCartney (1/5 of the boy band Dream Street) – Beautiful Soul – All My Children
8. Gloria Loring (w/Carl Anderson) – Friends & Lovers – Friends & Lovers – Days Of Our Lives
9. Jack Wagner – All I Need – General Hospital
10. Rick Springfield – Love Somebody – General Hospital – Dr. Noah Drake
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: