Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
Today on Soundwaves 10@10, it’s your official Halloween playlist! Ten great songs with zombies, ghouls, witches, monsters and a certain Vincent Price rap!
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Danny Elfman – This is Halloween
2. The Specials – Ghost Town
3. Warren Zevon – Werewolves In London
4. Dave Matthews Band – Halloween
5. Rob Zombie – Living Dead Girl
6. The Ramones – Pet Sematary
7. Psychedelic Furs – The Ghost In You
8. Alice Coopoer – Feed My Frankenstein
9. Blue Oyster Cult – (Don’t Fear) The Reaper
9. Hooters – All You Zombies
10. Oingo Boingo – Dead Man’s Party
BONUS: Bobby ‘Boris’ Pickett – The Monster Mash
BONUS: Michael Jackson – Thriller
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: