Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, we’ll hear the song that became popular thanks to a TV commercial, the first female DJ to ever win a Grammy, and the controversial pop single that found a celebrated female artist confessing to an illicit relationship.
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Alanis Morissette – Hands Clean
2. Beck – Lost Cause
3. Blink-182 – All The Small Things
4. Sheryl Crow – Soak Up The Sun
-TV: The Osbournes Theme
5. Foo Fighters – All My Life
6. Justin Timberlake – Rock Your Body f Pharrell William
-Movie: Die Another Day
7. Elvis Presley – A Little Less Conversation (JXL Mix)
8. No Doubt – Underneath it All
-Movie: 8 Mile
9. Dirty Vegas – Days Go By
10. The Red Hot Chili Peppers – By the Way
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: