Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, we’ll celebrate Dia de los Muertos (Day of the Dead) by sonically investigating the phenomenon known as The 27 Club – a collection of important artists who all left this world too soon – and all before their 28th birthdays.
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. The Doors – Touch Me
2. Big Brother and the Holding Company – Piece Of My Heart
3. Jimi Hendrix Experience – All Along the Watchtower
4. Amy Winehouse – You Know I’m No Good
5. Nirvana – The Man Who Sold The World
6. Hole – Doll Parts
7. Echo and the Bunnymen – Bring On The Dancing Horses
8. Grateful Dead – Dark Star
9. Rolling Stones – Gimme Shelter
10. Badfinger – Day After Day
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: