Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, we celebrate 25 years of New Wave City – San Francisco’s first and foremost alternative 80s dance party – with Dennis’ live guest DJ set – ten great new wave songs from 1981!
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Adam Ant – Goody Two Shoes
2. Fun Boy Three – The Lunatics
3. Echo & The Bunnymen – All My Colours
4. Thomas Dolby – Europa & The Pirate Twins
5. Eurythmics – Never Gonna Cry Again
6. New Order – Ceremony
7. Tom Tom Club – Genius Of Love
8. Debbie Harry – Backfired
9. Duran Duran – Girls on Film
10. Depeche Mode – Just Can’t Get Enough
BONUS: Altered Images – Happy Birthday
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: