Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, we’ll hear the Billy Idol song whose controversial video was directed by David Fincher, the Joan Jett cover of an AC/DC that did better than the original, and the R&B icon who hit #1 with a heavy metal song.
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Depeche Mode – Enjoy The Silence
2. Lisa Stansfield – All Around The World
3. Smithereens – A Girl Like You
4. Don Henley – The Heart of the Matter
5. Tears For Fears – Advice For The Young At Heart
6. Janet Jackson – Black Cat
7. Jude Cole – Baby, It’s Tonight
8. Joan Jett – Dirty Deeds
9. INXS – Suicide Blonde
10. Billy Idol – Cradle Of Love
BONUS: Robert Plant – Hurting Kind
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: