Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, we’ll hear a classic song intended for an album that never got finished, one of the most recorded songs in country music history, and one of Rick Deckard’s favorite songs!
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Elvis Presley – Suspicious Minds
2. Peggy Lee – Is That All There Is
3. Blood, Sweat & Tears – Spinning Wheel
4. Jackie Deshannon – Put A Little Love In Your Heart
5. Booker T. And The M.G.’s – Time Is Tight
6. Rolling Stones – Honky Tonk Women
7. Beatles (With Billy Preston) – Get Back
8. Sly And The Family Stone – Hot Fun In The Summertime
9. Tammy Wynette – Stand By You Man
10. Chicago – Questions 67 And 68
BONUS: Isaac Hayes – By The Time I Get To Phoenix
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: