Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, it’s another edition of Top 10 Tuesday! We’ll hear the hit song inspired by a 1958 Tennessee Williams play, the country smash written and produced by the Bee Gees, and the first song to debut at #1 in the UK since the Beatles.
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
10. Hall And Oates – Say It Isn’t So
9. Motels – Suddenly Last Summer
8. The Fixx – One Thing Leads To Another
7. Pat Benatar – Love Is A Battlefield
6. Bonnie Tyler – Total Eclipse Of The Heart
5. Quiet Riot – Cum On Feel The Noise
4. Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton – Islands In The Stream
3. Billy Joel – Uptown Girl
2. Paul Mccartney – Say Say Say (With Michael Jackson)
1. Lionel Richie – All Night Long (All Night)
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: