Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, we’ll hear the classic jam co-written by Steve Winwood, the original version of a classic pop song performed by a hard rock combo, and the band that almost became the Monkees! Plus, all of these songs have one very specific thing in common. Any guessin’?
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Johnny Rivers – Baby, I Need Your Lovin’
2. The Spencer Davis Group – Gimme Some Lovin’
3. The Young Rascals – Groovin’
4. Jay & The Techniques – Keep The Ball Rollin’
5. Judy Collins – Hard Lovin` Loser
SH6. Vanilla Fudge You Keep Me Hangin’ on
7. The Blues Magoo – [We Ain’t Got] Nothing Yet.mp4
8. The Seeds – Pushin’ Too Hard
9. Simon and Garfunkel – Fakin’ It
10. The Monkees – (I’m Not Your) Steppin’ Stone
BONUS: Lovin’ Spoonful – Six O’Clock
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: