Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
Today, it’s another edition of Top 10 Tuesday! We’ll hear John Lennon’s biggest solo hit ever, Michael Jackson’s first solo hit, and the spoken-word version of a 1927 poem that managed to hit the Top 10!
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
10. John Lennon – Imagine
9. Aretha Franklin – Rock Steady
8. Les Crane – Desiderata
7. Three Dog Night – An Old Fashioned Love Song
6. Michael Jackson – Got To Be There
5. Cher – Gypsys, Tramps & Thieves
4. The Chi-Lites – Have You Seen Her
3. Bread – Baby I’m-A Want You
2. Isaac Hayes – Theme From Shaft
1. Sly and the Family Stone – Family Affair
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: