Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, we’ll hear ten songs that all specifically have one thing in common. Among them: the breakthrough smash for Annie Lennox and Dave Stewart, the unsigned rock duo who appeared on SNL as a favor granted from Lorne Michaels, and the song that almost never got released because it had the words “Nine to Five” in the title.
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Eurythmics – Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)
2. Andy Gibb – [Love Is] Thicker Than Water
3. Red Hot Chili Peppers – Snow (Hey Oh)
4. Four Seasons – December, 1963 (Oh What A Night!)
5. Nelson – [Can’t Live Without Your] Love And Affection
SH6. Gilbert O’Sullivan – Alone Again (Naturally)
7. Sheena Easton – Morning Train (Nine to Five)
8. Five for Fighting – Superman (It’s Not Easy)
9. Rupert Holmes – Escape (The Pina Colada Song)
10. Mike + The Mechanics – Silent Running (On Dangerous Ground)
BONUS: The Fray – Over My Head (Cable Car)
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: