Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, we’ll hear ten great songs dedicated to the Festival of Lights! Aside from Adam Sandler’s classic, did you know rock and roll Hanukkah songs were a thing? Today’s show is all about those eight crazy nights (the holiday, not the Sandler movie). It’s not all about Santa and Rudolph!
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Tom Lehrer – [I’m Spending] Hanukkah In Santa Monica
2. The Jimmies – Chanukah Oh Hanuka, Oh Hanukkah Medley
3. Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings 8 Days (of Hanukkah)
4. Matisyahu – Miracle
5. Barenaked Ladies – Hanukkah Blessings
6. Six13 – Chanukah ( Shake It Off )
7. They Might Be Giants – Feast of Lights
8. Woody Guthrie – Hanukkah Dance (1944)
9. The Maccabeats – Candlelight – Hanukkah
10. The Hanukkah Waltz
BONUS: Adam Sandler – The Hanukkah Song
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: