Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s Soundwaves 10@10, it’s another edition of Top 10 Tuesday! Today, we count down the most popular holiday songs of all time, according to Billboard magazine. The chart is based on lifetime sales, airplay and endurance – and you might be surprised what contemporary classic landed at #1!
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
10. Wham! – Last Christmas (Pudding Mix)
9. Andy Williams – It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year
8. Bing Crosby – White Christmas (From Holiday Inn Soundtrack)
7. Trans-Siberian Orchestra – Christmas / Sarajevo 12/24
6. Burl Ives – A Holly Jolly Christmas
5. Jose Feliciano – Feliz Navidad
4. Bobby Helms – Jingle Bell Rock
3. Nat King Cole – The Christmas Song
2. Brenda Lee – Rockin’ Around The Christmas Tree
1. Mariah Carey – All I Want for Christmas Is You
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: