Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, it Christmas, 90s style! Guest host Intern Steve will spin a popular band whose lead singer contributed to the book Sex Tips From Rockstars, the group whose youngest member has the distinction of being the youngest songwriter nominated for a Grammy, and a comedian who has “won” three Razzzies!
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Smashing Pumpkins – Christmastime
2. Scott Weiland – Winter Wonderland
3. Dandy Warhols – Little Drummer Boy
4. Boyz II Men- Let It Snow
5. Snoop Dogg – Santa Claus Goes Straight To The Ghetto
6. Sarah McLachlan – Song For A Winter’s Night
7. Hanson – Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
8. Pet Shop Boys – It Doesn’t Often Snow At Christmas
9. Adam Sandler – The Hanukkah Song
10. Jimmy Eat World – Last Christmas
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: