Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, we fill the stocking with Christmas tunes you won’t hear being pumped through the mall. From sexy (and dirty) to morbid, from rockin’ to soulful, this is your official playlist if you love the holidays but are kind of sick of Christmas music.
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Rufus Thomas – I’ll Be Your Santa Baby
2. Brenda Lee – I’m Gonna Lasso Santa Claus
3. No Doubt – Oi To The World
4. Joey Ramone – Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
5. Tom Frost – ‘Twas The Night Before Christmas
6. Cyndi Lauper – Minnie and Santa
7. The Jive Turkeys – Get Down Santa
8. The Raveonettes – Come On Santa
9. Fat Daddy – Fat Daddy
10. T.Rex – Christmas Bop
11. Clarence Carter – Back Door Santa
12. Twisted Sister – I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
13. Tom Waits – Christmas Card from a Hooker in Minneapolis
14. The Pogues featuring Kirsty MacColl, Fairytale of New York
15. Los Bastardos de Amor – Father Christmas
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: