Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, we’ll hear the smash ballad from a rock supergroup that included Tommy Shaw from Styx and Ted Nugent, a cut from the final Dire Straits album ever recorded, and the Guns N’Roses track that became synonymous with the Terminator. And can you guess what song was produced by Suggs, the lead singer from the UK band Madness?
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Black Crowes – Hard To Handle
2. Huey Lewis And The News – Couple Days Off
3. Divinyls – I Touch Myself
4. Londonbeat – I’ve Been Thinking About You
5. Damn Yankees – High Enough
SH6. Guns N’ Roses – You Could Be Mine
7. Morrissey – Sing Your Life – Kill Uncle
8. The Ocean Blue – Ballerina Out Of Control
9. The Farm – Groovy Train
10. Jesus Jones – International Bright Young Thing
BONUS: Dire Straits – Heavy Fuel
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: