Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, we celebrate the life and legacy of Martin Luther King Jr., a man whose life, dedication to the Civil Rights Movements, and untimely death have reverberated through the world for the past fifty years.
It’s … a salute to Martin Luther King, Jr!
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
1. Linkin Park, Wisdom, Justice and Love + Iridescent
2. U2, MLK – The Unforgettable Fire
3. Dion, Abraham, Martin and John
4. Ben Harper, Like A King
5. UB40, King
6. Queen, One Vision
7. Rage Against The Machine, Renegades Of Funk
8. Patty Griffin, I Went Up To The Mountain
9. Common featuring Will.I.Am, I Have A Dream
10. Happy Birthday Stevie Wonder
BONUS: U2, Pride (In The Name Of Love)
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: