Soundwaves presents brand new editions of 10@10, the beloved long-running radio show that features ten great songs from one great year, as well as numerous samples of political, historical and pop culture happenings. Hosted by Dennis Willis and featuring original 10@10 host Dave Morey, Soundwaves 10@10 is the ultimate pop culture celebration loved by thousands of devoted fans.
Ten Great Songs from One Great Year!
On today’s edition of Soundwaves 10@10, it’s Dennis’ birthday – and to celebrate, we’ve got a vertical sampling of ten years of radio hits that were popular on this very day – with some of Dennis’ favorite tunes from Bruce Springsteen, Huey Lewis and the News, Stevie Wonder, and Tom Petty!
Tell a friend … spread the word … and get involved. Use the comment section below to share your thoughts, send us birthday requests, and vote for BEST OF SET.
If you want to keep the songs a mystery, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to peek at the list, highlight the text below.
1. Tom Petty – Don’t Do Me Like That (1980)
2. Stevie Wonder – Master Blaster (Jammin’) (1981)
3. Queen and David Bowie – Under Pressure (1982)
4. Golden Earring – Twilight Zone (1983)
5. Pretenders – Middle Of The Road (1984)
6. Bruce Springsteen – No Surrender (1985)
7. Clarence Clemons & Jackson Browne – You’re A Friend Of Mine (1986)
8. Huey Lewis and the News – Jacob’s Ladder (1987)
9. New Order – True Faith (1988)
10. U2, Angel in Harlem (1989)
BROWSE OUR ARCHIVES: